Thursday, July 9, 2015

Space Adventure

Yes! Yes! Yes! My heart leaped with joy! I was chosen to explore the planet Neptune way up in space. I was going to go up in space tomorrow so I slept very early. When I woke up my phone was ringing madly so I said," Who's calling me?" The reply was," Your space shuttle leaves in two hours." Two hours! I brushed my teeth, ate a hasty breakfast, and got in the car. Once I got to the space station, I changed into my space suit and ran into the space shuttle, ignoring all the reporters who were crowded around me. As I got comfy, Mission Control said," 3...2...1...BLAST OFF!" I set my course for Neptune and in a couple of days I was there. As I touched down on Neptune, a small, green figure greeted me. Surprisingly, he spoke English! He said,"Welcome to Neptune. My name is V-30 and I will be your host on Neptune." I told Mission Control about the alien and showed them some rock samples. They told me to leave in 2 days. I made friends with the alien by giving him a poker chip. He returned the favor by letting me stay in his luxury mansion and cooking me whatever I liked ( I bet he could show those MasterChef guys a thing or two). When it was time to leave V-30 accompanied me to my space shuttle but then out of the blue( or should I say black) this happened. A gigantic screen called out ," BWAHAHAHAHA!" I am the alien Destroyer and I have put you in my Course of Craziness and you have 6 hours to get through it otherwise your space shuttle will crumple and you will be marooned on Neptune forever! HAHAHAHAHA!" My heart was pounding like crazy. V-30 said," I know Neptune. I will help you." The first obstacle were "The Scary Spikes". These spikes poked out of Neptune and were metal. V-30 pulled out some metal bottle caps and clogged up the spikes in ten minutes. The next obstacle were the Evil Enemies. We defeated them by blinding them with a flashlight, but there were so many of them it took an hour to defeat them. Next the Creepy Clowns tried to hypnotize us by telling corny jokes. We defeated them by gagging them with handkerchiefs and pushing them into pits. 2 hours were up but we were facing our biggest challenge yet, the Dancing Dinosaurs. The dinosaurs went for for miles, there feet thumping the ground. It was like dodging rapidly shot fireballs. With two minutes left, we were down to the last group of waltzers. They were huge, weighing at least 30 tons each, but I managed to get into the spaceship with thirty seconds to spare. I called Mission Control and then I went back to Earth. Being on Neptune is fun, but it sure has a lot of challenges. I almost got wiped out by Destroyer and his minions. Thank god I got home safe and sound.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ..Arjun...your next trip should be to Mars...closer to Earth and you can sleep as late as you want !!! Good writing...keep at it!

    ReplyDelete