Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Story of a spy

Hello! I am a spy from planet from planet 3.147. That's a code for U.S.A. Let me tell you about my life as a spy. You see, when I was 6 or 7 spies were my heroes. So when I was practicing stealth at school I fell down a trapdoor to a secret base for spies. I had hardly taken another step when another trapdoor sent me flying into a room where recruits were being trained.I was so excited I squealed loudly. The trainer noticed me and said," Now that you have entered the base you must be trained to become a spy." I said ," Okay, sir." I learned that my code name was H2OO2 and the numbers for the secret code. Now I was ready to spy on the British army because we were at war. I was the best at running, so I got extra training so the Admiral could know their plans. They called me, Bryce Anderson, one of the greatest spies in history. On the last battle fought in the war I had every single piece of their plan ready for the Admiral and we just destroyed them and made them surrender to us. That is how my life was during the Revolutionary War and how I became one of the spies in the Revolutionary War.

No comments:

Post a Comment