Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The New Dimension

Suddenly the hands on the clock began to spin at 2000 mph. I woke up in the future in a new dimension. " WAHAHAHAHA!" a voice cackled, " I have put you in a new dimension like all the kids who have fallen into my trap. Here you will have to defeat all sorts of monsters and devils with magic powers. Oh yeah, I forgot. You only have 90 minutes to do it."Oh no! My palms were sweating like crazy. Just then a bronze sword appeared in front of me. It said " to defeat the monsters you will have to jab them in the ribs at the right time. armed with my new weapon, I sped off. First up: the me looking devil. This one was easy. All it did was taunt me saying "You can never defeat me or you are weak." I just jabbed him in ribs and he screamed so loud not even a thousand men could make a sound so loud. Then he disappeared. " Wow, I muttered to myself, I'll have to get used to hearing these deafening noises." I just had muttered these words when 50 zombies surrounded me. I looked at my sword. It had turned into a bow and arrow. I shot my arrows in all directions. One by one I killed all of them. I looked at the time: 10:00. Now there was only one monster left. A ghoul. The ghoul took 5 minutes. I killed with the bow and arrow in 5 minutes when it came up close to me, then ran like a crazed bloodhound toward the finish line. With 5 seconds to spare, I pressed the button to take me home. This was a great adventure and I want to go on another one.  

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, you wrote this when you were in second grade! Wonderful, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you wrote this when you were in second grade! Wonderful, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete