Monday, July 27, 2015

The World Would be a Better Place if...


When it was summer time I visited my grandparents in Bangalore, India. My grandparents took me to an orphanage where many poor kids were living. My grandparents donate some food each month to help the orphans. I think the world be a better place if everybody has a home and family. Take those orphans, for example, and picture them living in a house with kind parents. They would also be healthy because they would get fresh food and clean water. Also they would be happy to have caring companions to stay with. I thought of ideas to help the orphans by sending them highly nutritious foods so they would be healthy. If everybody had parents and helped each other like my grandparents, the world would be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment