Friday, July 10, 2015

The Worst Day Ever in my Life

Have you ever had a horrible day? Well, let me tell you about my worst day. I was snoozing in bed when I heard my mom shout at the top of her lungs," Get up right now and clean the garage." " Aw mom, I groaned its 6;00 A.M." " You heard me buster, she ordered, CLEAN THE GARAGE!" AARGH! This was not going to be a good day. After I cleaned the garage I stormed to the table." What's for breakfast?" I called to dad. He said," You only get one bowl of cereal. Now EAT!" I was glaring at my dad with my teeth clenched. " Really dad, I muttered under my breath, I'm starving." " What was that ?" he asked. " Nothing, dad." I quickly replied. At school, ( Preschool, I was 4.5) an annoying kid messed up all the blocks and blamed it on me. For "doing" that I got a ten a ten minute timeout. Plus, he also said that he was building something with the blocks so five more minutes got tacked on the timeout and I owed him an apology. I clenched my fists at him. He just laid down a smug smile on me and skipped off, looking for another victim. I felt like punching him in the gut, but I was in a timeout so I couldn't move. What a bad day this is, I thought, as I sat still in the corner of the room. I sighed, I hope I have a better time at home, I thought. But home was no better. As soon I got through the doorway my mom told me I had to clean me and my sister's without my mom's help. GRRR! I was so mad but I kept quiet. Dictator was the name for her, I thought. It took me and hour to do it because my sister threw everything everywhere. Her dolls were found in the bookcase! After I finished cleaning I went to my bed and crashed. Hopefully, I thought to myself, tomorrow will be a better day. Then I fell fast asleep.

1 comment: